Each year 10 bucks are selected by the staff for this exclusive package. Regularly scoring well over 200", these are some of the largest and finest whitetail bucks in the world.
- Advance reservations, with a 50% deposit on the hunt fee, are required to confirm bookings for any class hunt. The balance is to be paid by cash or credit card.
- In the event of cancellation, we require to be notified 90 days before the scheduled hunt date in order to be refunded your deposit.
- Confirmation will be sent upon receipt of your deposit
- Animals wounded and not recovered will be considered harvested
- We ask that your alcoholic beverages be consumed after hunting hours only
- If an animal in your class is presented and you elect not to shoot but would like to continue hunting for another, your 50% of your deposit is forfeited
- If an animal is not harvested, there will be a charge of $500 per day to cover cost of food, lodging and guides
- Non-hunters are welcomed, depending upon availability, at $350 per day